Juan Valdivia Milla (Valdepeñas de Jaén, 1959), a Diploma in Education and BA in Philosophy and Education. Currently working as a teacher mentor at the Institute of Secondary Education "Iulia Salaria" of Sabiote (Jaén). Lies in Úbeda (Jaén) since 1985.
- Drawing and Painting at the School of Arts "José Nogué" of Jaén and "Casa de la Torres Ubeda.
- Watercolor Painting Free School of Visual Arts of the City of Priego de Córdoba
- First prize in the Poster "Educational Cultural Week" of the School of Education of Jaén. 1983.
- Third Prize in the Fair Speed Painting de Vilches (Jaén), September 2008.
- Fourth Prize in Painting Competition Quick Siles (Jaén). June 2009.
I finalist in the Arts Contest "Baeza, a World Heritage Site." Municipal Exhibition Hall of the Old Barracks Stud. October 2006.
- Marathon XI Air Painting City of Vera (Almeria), September 2005. Cultural Hall Unicaja Almeria. October 2005.
- XVI Painting Competition "Cerezo Moreno, City Council Villatorres (Jaén). May 2006.
- IX National Watercolor Competition "Villa de Caudete" (Albacete). October 2008. Casa de la Cultura Caudete.
- International Watercolor Exhibition. December 2008. Fundación CAI Zaragoza. On behalf of the Association of Watercolour Andalusia.
- Watercolour Competition XXV Cajasur-Catalan Centre of Cordoba "Gaudí Prize 2009." November 2009. Cajasur Exposociones room-Great Captain (Cordoba).
- XX Painting Competition "Cerezo Moreno, City Council Villatorres (Jaén). October 2010.
- IX National Watercolor Exhibition in Malaga. December 2010. Natura Art Hall, City of Malaga.
- Hon. City Council Sabiote (Jaén). Mansion House of Teruel. April 2006.
- Hon. Ayuntamiento de Úbeda (Jaén). Hospital de Santiago. February-March 2009
- Hon. Auntamiento de Vera (Almería). Showroom Convento de la Victoria. May 2009.
Numerous group exhibitions organized by the group and the Hispacuarela.es Athena Artists Association XXI.
Belongs to the Association of watercolors of Andalusia, which is vocal in the province of Jaén and the Association of Artists Athena XXI.